One of my favorite topics lately has been Appcelerator’s Titanium Mobile product. A great and extremely active community has developed around their open source products.
They have Q&A forum similar to stackoverflow so when I was re-theming my blog I wanted to add a button for my Appcelerator’s DevLink profile. If you’d like to do the same below are some icons you can use and steps to get your DevLink setup and find your profile url.
48 x 48
32 x 32
Getting Your DevLink Profile Url
- Go to developer.appcelerator.com
- Login and the press the DevLink button
- If you haven’t setup your account there is a “Get Started” button at the top of the page that will guide you through the process
- Once you have your account setup just find your name in the list and click
- This will bring up your profile in a dialog, press the View full profile option at the top and copy that Url. This is the direct link to your profile.
Tony Guntharp from Appcelerator provided some official icons that look much better.