Although the iPad wont be available for a few weeks that hasn’t stopped designers and developers from releasing the first few tools to create wireframes and icons.
Here are a few I’ve seen so far:
- iPad Wireframe Photoshop Template by Neil Cowburn
- iPhone/iPad icon PSD template by cocoia blog
- iPad GUI PSD by Geoff Teehan
- Free iPad Icon Set For Your Website Design by Line25
- Apple iPad: Fully editable PSD by ~kevinandersson
These coupled with the 3.2 SDK provides a great starting point for iPad development. Now we just need to wait to see if iPad apps look and perform on the actual hardware.